WHAT WE SEEK IN OUR CANDIDATES
Using decades of search experience, the following qualities reflect just some of the personal traits needed to perform well at demanding C-suite positions:
- Integrity: the highest of ethical standards.
- Natural Leadership & Followership: the ability to gain support and inspire loyalty.
- Intelligence: a quick study who understands key issues and is able to identify the right course of action.
- Excellent People Skills: a reputation as a team player and a record of attracting, motivating and keeping top talent.
- Proven Achievement: success in both an up and down economy and the flexibility to react quickly to a changing environment.
- Chemistry: someone who fits the client organization's style and can complement it.
- A Sense of Humor: business can be difficult but candidates must be able to laugh at themselves.
- Balance: a healthy lifestyle that is supportive of senior executive responsibility.
- High Energy: one who thrives on the fast-paced schedule demanded of today's successful executives.
- Global Agility: effectively adapts and responds to market/economic changes across the globe.
- Strategic Thinking: identifies opportunities and executes optimal solutions that allow a long-term competitive advantage.
- Innovation: a catalyst for identifying, defining, and qualifying unmet customer needs, and the ability to develop products/solutions that meet those needs.
- Business Acumen: the ability to assess financial impact of business actions; recommends and implements strategy to drive results.
- Strong Communication Skills: presenting ideas effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to motivate and inspire the organization through effectively articulating the opportunities and challenges throughout the organization.
- Results Orientation: defines an issue, problem, or opportunity; analyzes information against criteria, makes a timely decision and executes.
- Talent Development: able to build an organization to drive strategic growth and develop leadership talent for succession planning.